Friday, September 5, 2008

Eating Breakfast

Yesterday morning I was dying for a HOT breakfast. By that I mean turkey bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns. But we woke up too late and I didnt have time to fix it. So this morning I decided to make breakfast. Kaylee and I sat down to eat ours before Marcus even got home. Then I timed his breakfast to be ready when he arrived. Here are a few pictures of Kaylee eating with Marcus, keep in mind she had already eaten half her breakfast with me. She had 1 egg (plus another egg white) with cream cheese, 7 hashbrown rounds, and 1 1/2 pieces of turkey bacon. I'll tell you what this little one can put away some food!

Anyways, I just had to get my camera out when I saw the 2 of them sitting at the table, Kaylee looked like a little old lady reading her magazine while she ate, it was quite cute. She is about ready for a booster seat at the table instead of her high chair. She is to the point where she wants to sit how we are sitting. She still makes that funny face when you get the camera out, I think it is because of the flash.

Enjoy the pics (ignore the mess on the kitchen table!)





No comments: