Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ainslee turns 3!

Ainslee turned 3! I cant believe it! She wanted to be a big girl like her big sister and get her ears pierced, so thats what we did. It did not go quite as smoothly as when we got Kaylee's pierced.

here is Kaylee modeling a hat she found in Claire's

Ainslee was so brave, she sat in that chair waiting and waiting soooo patiently


 Here are her Cinderella stick on earrings she wore BEFORE she got her ears pierced

And here are the REAL ones



Warning......this video might make you cry



After we left Claire's and got in the car to drive to eat, Ainslee said "Mommy I'm so happy!" It was so sweet. She was in the back of the car playing with one of her play phones and she said to me "Mommy I cant talk on the phone anymore because I have my earrings in."


Here is the birthday girl at dinner sporting some cool shades while she inhales enjoys her soft taco.


CUPCAKES



We had a few problems with Ainslee's ear piercing experience, besides the fact that she didnt have quite the pleasurable experience as seen in the video. After the crying subsided we looked at her ears and noticed that she did not get the earrings we chose. We asked for the 3mm ball and received the 4mm ball. They said the only way to get the ones we wanted was to take them out and repierce. There was NO way I was going to put her through that again so we stuck with what we got! Then we went to pay and the girl wanted us to pay for the more expensive earrings that we didnt even want in the first place. I told them that we werent paying for the more expensive ones and they reluctantly agreed to let me pay for the ones we wanted. When the total rang up it was a WHOOPING 60 BUCKS!!! I couldnt believe it! They said that the prices just went up because gold prices went up. I decided not to argue anymore and just handle it later. So today I called to explain my problems to the customer service and I found out that we didnt even pay for the 3mm ball we paid for an even more expensive cubic zirconia one. UGH!!! So the lady agreed to refund me the difference and allow me to pay the "old" price which was the one that was posted on the earrings. She is refunding me the difference. Personally I thought she should do more than just refund me the difference, but that's all she said she would do.
The 4mm ball is growing on me every day, and im starting to like it. What i DONT like is how grown up my little girl looks with her ears pierced! Oh well I guess they cant stay little forever!

Overall she had a FANTASTIC birthday with family doing exactly what she wanted to do! We still have one birthday festivity to complete, but with our upcoming trip out if town we had to postpone it.......more on that later.

Happy Birthday BIG Girl!
You are my sweet, compassionate, caring, sensitive, loving, easy going, shy, little girl and mommy loves you just he way you are!

No comments: