Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ainslee - food, belly, dancing

I have to share some funny things my little 2 1/2 year old does. I completely realize that it probably won't seem that funny to you as you are not her doting parent and you haven't seen such occurances first hand. But I am going to go ahead and share with you mostly for documentation purposes.


As you all know my girls just LOVE to eat! Always have and I'm sure always will! Their love of food is so fun to watch ???

When ainslee eats or chews her food, she dances. When she thinks she is going to get food she breaks out in dance. It is so freaking hilarious, she gets so excited and "into" her food that she doesn't even realize she is busting a move.  Food makes her happy!

Now you know when she really doesn't like a certain food, because she is capable or holding a bite in her cheek for over an hour, to avoid having to swallow it! I know this because she has done shown us on multiple occassions!

My most favorite thing she does in regards to food is when she is hungry she will walk into the kitchen lift up her shirt (if she is even wearing one) and rub her belly. Like its a little budda belly. Like she has to massage it before she fills it up. It is so freaking hilarious!

The other day when I was getting her out of her crib in the morning she greeted me with the same words I'm greeted with EVERY TIME I get her out "eat momma, hung-gee!" We started talking about what was for breakfast this particular morning and I said something like "you gotta fill that giant belly of yours." She lifted up her shirt and said "I no have giant belly momma, SEE!"
 
I love that little monster!

No comments: