Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday Thirty

1. Ainslee is pulling up on everything!

2. Unlike Kaylee when she was little Ainslee is not scared of falling down (dropping to the ground) when she is standing.

3. Kaylee is getting sweeter by the day. She wants "BIG" hugs and kisses all the time.

4. Marcus has been working crazy long hours and we all cant wait to get back to our normal schedule.

5. My mom just informed me today that she is switching Kaylee's room at her house, and because she only has 1 crib, Kaylee will be sleeping in a big bed. I need to get on the ball and get her switched permanently, anyone have good tips or advice?

6. I finally started working (AGAIN) on finishing Kaylee's room.

7. I heart the Amazing Race.

8. Being the room mom for Kaylee's class just "fell" into my lap. I thought I signed up to be a helper, but apparently the teacher had different plans for me so I got bumped up to the "main mom in charge."

9. Costco has started carrying a wonderfully tasty GF cracker, and it is even multi-grain. These are the things that make me so happy.

10. I have been obsessed with broccoli, chicken (or turkey), and pepper jack omelets lately. YUM!

11. Ainslee says ma-ma-ma.

12. Even though Kaylee gets upset and sometimes even cries when I drop her off at school, she LOVES it and is learning lots of new things, some good and a few not-so-good. But today she didnt cry at all and walked in there like a big girl, it made me happy and proud.

13. Ive heard it nearly 1 thousand times, but I still get tickled when Kaylee says "I can do it by myfulf." She can say "I want to go back to the Adirondacks" as plain as day, but she cant say "by myself".

14. Rain, rain go away we need to do the yard work today (actually it needed to be done LAST WEEK, but that didnt rhyme).

15. I am obsessed with ALL the shows we watch and couldnt live without Tivo. Oh the thing I could get done if I didnt watch TV.

16. I really need to get rid of this inner tube that is holding strong around my belly, but i am just not motivated to get off my butt and do anything about it.

17. Sometimes I want to go into one of the girls' rooms at night and scoop them up out of their bed and snuggle with them all night long.

18. We only have 3 weeks and 2 days until we go to Boston again.

19. Ainslee will be walking in NO time. She has already been pulling up on the couch (and everything else), but today she began experimenting with letting go and standing alone.

20.Kaylee sings/ talks for about 30-45 minutes every night in her crib after I put her to bed. It makes me laugh!

21. Ainslee has been sorta cranky and not sleeping normal, those teeth have GOT to be the culprit. I wish they would just hurry up and come in.

22. Have I mentioned I miss my husband?

23. I am about to start a new "side job." I really hope I can make some good money at it.

24. Am I the only one who watches the Biggest Loser while eating a bowl of ice cream and wishing I was skinnier?

25. Man it is hard coming up with 30 things.

26. I have kept my Facebook addiction to a minimum, I am proud to say that my children havent missed a meal and even get bathed regularly.

27. Kaylee is spending the night out tonight, I hope I can make the most of my time while I have the break.

28. Sometimes I really wish we moved to Hawaii, and other times I dont think I would have survived the move if we had made it! Everything happens for a reason!

29. I am OBSESSED with sweet potatoes at the moment......cant eat enough of them. I bought 7 today, they will probably be gone before the weekend is over. The girls are sharing my obsession with me too.

30. Kaylee has finally started going upstairs to play by herself again. After she broke her foot going up the stairs she wouldnt go up there without me, Im not sure if the break caused her fear or not, but either way she is back to being a little bit more independent, which really makes my life easier.

No comments: