Saturday, September 26, 2009

Since when.....

Since when do 2 year olds call there vehicles by there make? As in the MAKER of the car......

Tonight Marcus had to go help his mom pack up from a show, so he had to take my car. Obviously he can load many more boxes in it than in the Jetta. After he left I had to take some of the recycles out into the garage and, like she is all day long, I had my little pip squeak on my heels. When I opened the door to the garage she immediately noticed that my car was gone. Here is the dialogue that took place

Kaylee: "where's mommy's car?"
Me: "remember Daddy took it to go help Amma Rita."
Kaylee: "OOOOhh"
Me: "Ok lets go back inside the house."
Kaylee stands there for a second and thinks
Kaylee: "Daddy can NOT drive the Mercedes!"
Me: "WHAT did you just say?"
Kaylee: "Daddy cant take mommy's Mercedes!"

Are you kidding me?


I have just about got all the Boston pictures narrowed down.....I think I chose about 100 of them to share with you; however, I'm not exactly sure how Im going to go about doing that.

Oh and you know how my earlier post mentioned Ainslee starting to crawl.......WELLLLLL she is a speedy gonzales! It is only her 1st day of really crawling around and I am already having trouble keeping up with her. Oh and she pulled herself up to a kneeling position on the couch today. What am I going to do? She is growing up way too fast!

No comments: