Sunday, September 6, 2009

4:28

I think Ainslee has an alarm clock in her room that I dont know about!

It's either that, or someone is playing a sick SICK joke on me!

For the past like 5 nights in a row, when I hear her on the monitor, I roll over to see what time it is and it has been the EXACT same time EVERY SINGLE night!!! What are the chances that she wakes up at exactly 4:28 for 5 nights in a row?!

-------------------------

Other news from the Martinez house.....

When you ask Kaylee her name she now responds "Kaylee Martinez Cole." Her middle name is Nicole (for those of you that didnt know).

We are in the process of completing Kaylee's 1st ever homework project. When we went to orientation last week we were given a tree for Kaylee to put pictures of her family on and decorate it. I'll post pictures of the completed project.

We are 4 1/2 days away from our trip to Boston. I have been busy packing the girls bags, making my packing list, and mentally preparing for the journey. I dont know why but I always get so anxious before travelling with the kiddos.

Ainslee can get to a sitting position by herself now. And she is eating chunks of food, instead of pureed food.
I think that is all that has been going on around here

No comments: