Monday, October 27, 2008

If 1 is Good, 4 must be Better!

That is how i feel about it!

Last night after dinner I had my usual bit of sweetness. I choose 2 small (snack size) Crunchies, for those of you that dont know they are the most DEEE-LICIOUS irish candy bar! They satisfied my sweet tooth for about an hour then I was dying for something else. So I decided to have 2 cookies. Right after i ate my 2 cookies Marcus said he was going to warm up a crumb cake. He FORCED me to eat a piece with him, and it HAD to be topped with ice cream. Ok so he didnt force me to eat it but he sure encouraged me to have some. So in a span of about 2 hours I had 2 small candy bars, 2 cookies, a piece of crumb cake, and some ice cream. Is that too much?!?

I decided to rationalize the situation. I figure the baby had 2 desserts and I had 2 desserts. And they were small desserts! I was never this bad when I was pregnant with Kaylee! I CANT GET ENOUGH SWEETS!!! My addiction usually only kicks in at night time too! Help, anybody, help me!

1 comment:

Crista and Harry said...

i will send some more crunchies!