Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Biggest Loser

I think for the past 3 seasons I missed like the first 75% of the show, but each year i somehow manage to stumble upon the last 3-4 shows. And each year i dont know why i missed the beginning of the season, and i regret having NOT TiVo'd them. I get so into this show, I really do love it! The way they can transform so many peoples bodies and minds, it is awesome. I mean to lose that kind of weight in that kind of time is truely amazing and all without surgery or drugs.

This season was BY FAR my favorite! Partly because i felt like i knew the contestants, but mostly because a GIRL WON!!! Ali is the first FEMALE winner of the biggest loser and she lost a total of 47.86% of her body weight. That is AWESOME!

As Jillian says " GIRL POWER! "

I will hopefully remember to set my TiVo for next season!

No comments: