Saturday, February 23, 2008

Girls vs Boys

So i have been told 3 times in the last couple of days the difference between girls and boys.
This is true - 3 DIFFERENT people at DIFFERENT times and DIFFERENT places told me the EXACT same thing.

When boys learn to walk, they run, and they just keep on going away from you.

When girls learn to walk, they walk, and they stay near you (or at least come back often).

This is mostly true in my expereince. When Kaylee began to walk she was practically running the next day. But she always stays "somewhat" close to me when she is walking around in public. I am eager to find out for myself if boys are the same way.

We were at the Fish Fry last night and Kaylee just has to walk around and "talk" to everyone. If you know her, you know that she STILL is not talking. She wanders around and walks up to perfect strangers tables, looks at them, some times even touches them, she waits until they acknowledge her and admire her, then she walks away. She thinks she has to "talk" to everyone. So the whole time we are there she has to do this...walk around and be noticed by everyone. and there i am close behind her, she looks back every so often to make sure i am still there and if i am not she will come back within a "safe" distance. It is really funny, she seems to know that i want her to stay close to me. I am sure the day is coming where she will just want to take off and leave me in her dust. But for now i am happy that she is content staying close to me. I guess i better start running again, so that i will be able to keep up with her when that happens.

Give me your experience on the differences in girls and boys

No comments: