Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Minnie Mouse Pinata

I had the brilliant idea of making a pinata for Ainslee's birthday. We were unable to break it at her party, considering we were a Claire's getting her ears pierced and then a restaurant, i doubt either of those establishments would have appreciated us breaking a pinata. So I attempted (obviously not very well) to schedule a time for everyone to be in attendance for the big event! After 2 1/2 months I decided to just go ahead and get it done, I was so sad that Marcus, my mom, and Mary were not able to be there to witness it.


I didnt get many shots of Minnie in the making.......it was quite a messy project






I have to admit she turned out rather nice




2 1/2 months later........we finally busted her!


My little Minnie Mouse


After breaking this pinata the girls said "now we want to make a Daisy pinata!" I think my pinata making days are over, at least for a few months

No comments: