Friday, May 4, 2012

Zoo

I enrolled Kaylee in a homeschool class at the zoo a few weeks ago. She was more than ecstatic about this, and I was thrilled that she had a great time. Too bad I didnt get any pictures of her spider monkey she made, or her behavior chart, or even her on this day........but here are the shots I did get.


This is the first time since last year we've been able to ride the rides. Ainslee was SOOO excited about riding the train! And NO I'm not pregnant again! That's Brynlee in the sleepy wrap



Amma came with us too


We have to ride the cow, she nearly fell off this time


stopping to smell the flowers.......man I love this little girl!


over Spring Break when Johhny was home we went to the zoo. He and his girlfriend joined us.


Here they are on the bridge


It was so cute watching them walk and talk


This video was taken a little too late. Ainslee had been walking over the grates all day. She insisted on holding someones hand, and she was VERY cautious when standing on the grate. Each time she would walk ever so delicately and then jump off at the end. I tried to get it on video, but this time happened to be the time she wasnt as exaggerated, but it was still cute.......to me at least!



No comments: