Monday, May 14, 2012

Brynlee Growing - 4 & 5 months


We have started eating the props. There's not much that doesnt end up in her mouth. please excuse the double negative I hate it when people use them.....sorry Nicole


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now we are 5 F-I-V-E 5 whole months old!


And just as happy as ever


especially when something is in the mouth!


The monkey is her friend......for now


I am loving 5 months! She is so much more portable than the big girls at 5 months. The biggest difference is that she doesnt mind her car seat. By this age BOTH big girls had moved out of the infant seat, in an effort to get them to "like" the car! Brynlee does fairly well in the car and that makes me happy considering how much time we spend in it. Some days her hair seems super curly and others it is so straight, I am still putting my money on curls for her though! She loves her bath, and would stay in it for hours if I let her.....I cant wait to get her in the pool and see what she thinks. She still isnt sleeping near as well as the big girls did at her age, but I probably shouldnt complain, because it could always be worse! She started solids, when I say started i really mean we tried them for a few days but she stopped poo'ing so we stopped the solids. She is good with her diet breastmilk for now. She has rolled over a few times, still isnt too fond of her belly, sleeps on her side (arms swaddled, darn you startle reflex!), seems super ridiculously interested in my cup when I drink. Is most happy in my arms, but will go to just about anyone. She will watch her sisters for hours and be completely happy. She doesnt nap consistently (my fault) but when we are home she likes a super long afternoon nap which is quite nice. Overall I couldnt ask for a better baby. We love her to pieces! I cant believe she is on her way to being 1/2 a year!

No comments: