Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Washington Trip

Im finally getting around to posting some pics from our trip. Clearly we didnt take pictures that come even CLOSE to doing our trip justice. The sights were amazing, but none of the pics seemed to quite capture that. (i need a tutorial on my own camera, maybe that would help). I tried to pick out a few of my favorites, and when I get the pictures from my friend's camera I will try and post them in a timely manner.......I'm sure they are WAY better than ours!
We had an AMAZING time on the trip. The girls did excellent again with the travelling aspect, surprising everyone around us on the plane with how well they fly. That makes me proud! They ate well, and slept well on the trip which made me more at ease. They played well (most of the time) and overall enjoyed all that Washington had to offer. I wish I wouldve taken notes or something to remember all the things I wanted to post about, so you might just have to bear with me and my rambling, i might even have a few more posts about this trip as I remember things.
Here we are on top of Hurricane Ridge again the picture does not do the scenery justice
Our attempts at getting a good shot of all 4 girls started early on in the trip, not sure if we ever really succeeded
Hurricane Ridge
Hiking on Hurricane Ridge the girls were told to pick their Christmas tree out

Cant remember where we were for these next couple of pictures, once again I shouldve taken notes. Even though I cant tell you exactly where we were I can tell you it was BEE-utiful!
I was terrified of being on this rock with the girls. Clearly I am a mommy now, as 5 years ago I wouldve been up jumping around and doing flips, but this time all I could do was completely FREAK OUT at the danger!

After our adventure down by the water
Matching PJ's
Such sweet friends
And the treat they were promised
This little froggy felt left out
These are the beginning of the Seattle portion of our trip.
Here we are with a loooong time family friend (both Marcus and my family) who used to live up the street from us growing up. We were able to visit with her and then go to dinner. It was quite exciting!
Mt. Rainier
Outside the Science Museum
Self explanatory
On top of the Space Needle
Outside the Public Market
Inside the market......clearly Ainslee was amazed by the fish throwing
The "fake" green screen shot of us we got at the Space Needle
Wouldnt you know the entire reason why we made the trip in the first place was for our Godson's Baptism and I dont have a single picture of the event! I sure hope I can get those pics from my friend K.
I cant tell you enough how awesome this trip was, visiting with friends, seeing people who used to live close and now live so far away. Getting a little bonding time in with our Godson, eating FRESH amazing food. BTW most restaurants we went to served local foods mostly organic, and TONS i mean TONS of GF options! I could write an entire post on how much I ate on this trip merely because of all the GF choices!

Ok enough rambling for now, I will organize my thoughts and post again soon......

No comments: