Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Baby Bump Update

I have said it my entire pregnancy how completely different this one has been from the others, however I am still CONVINCED there is another little girl growing inside me! Though, I have developed my sweet tooth that plagued me with both other pregnancies......as a matter of fact as I type I am enjoying a dark chocolate peanut butter cup (from Trader Joes) and a Lindt chocolate ball.  This is a step back from my usual dessert, GF graham crackers, with peanut butter and chocolate chips on top. YUM! After my doctor appointment today, I dont see myself enjoying many more of my deleciible desserts. I am now measuing a whooping FOUR weeks ahead of schedule! I am 31 weeks today and am measuring 35 weeks. So my doc was able to justify an extra ultrasound based on my measurements. We got another peek at our little darling today, and sure enough he/she is measuring perfectly. And I am just FAT!
According to the pregnancy ticker I only have 63 more days left of this pregnancy......WHAT?!? How can that be? Oh and according to my "chart" The baby weighs approx 3.3lbs now and is approx 16.2 inches long. I know those are complete approximations, but it is weird to think that I have a 3lb baby inside of me. When I told Marcus the baby's current size he thought the baby should weigh more based on the size of my belly.......thanks babe! I already know my belly is big! and that was confirmed by my doctor again today! Oh and if I looked correctly at my paperwork after the ultrasound my baby is measuring over 4lbs. So i guess I cant blame Marcus for his comments, they are totally justified!



Oh and, only a few more days until the big trip, I have the girls and myself COMPLETELY packed (well except for our "airplane bags"). We are getting more and more excited as the days fly by! And we are listed for our flight which seems to have plenty of open seats available, maybe even enough to let me sit in 1st class! YIPPEE!!!

No comments: