Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's a Shutterfly Mother's Day

Where do I start? I LOVE Shutterfly! And I love how Shutterfly loves their customers! Besides having the best products in the business, they have the BEST customer service in the business!

And mom's.......arent they the BEST! My mom is no exception! Besides always being there to "help out" with the girls, she also has a multitude of fantastic other qualities that make her spectacular. For example, I went to 8 different stores to try and find coordinating dresses for Easter and the Spring photo shoot we have coming up. When I was SOOOO distraught after spending all that time searching for the perfect outfits my mom jumped in and offered to alter a dress we already own for Ainslee and Kaylee can wear a dress that she already has as well. So not only am I getting PERFECTLY matching coordinating dresses, I dont have to spend ANY money! How awesome is that?


Last year I made the moms in my life (my mom, my MIL, and my grandmother) each a photo card from Shutterfly. They were a HUGE hit, because they were the cutest cards ever!
Go
here and make yours NOW! You still have time before Mother's Day!

Shutterfly Photo Books are super cool too! I think this might be the gift I give the mother's this year! I sure hope they forget to read my blog before the big day! I made one of these for Marcus's godparents after our trip to Germany. My only regret is I didnt make it bigger! The Shutterfly photo books are SO awesome, and a perfect way to share multiple photos. You can make them as simple or complex as you like. You can have Shutterfly do the work and organize your photos, or you can put them where you want. It really is an awesome way to organize and show off your babys' (or vacation) pictures. Go here and create yours today!




I really think I am going to get some Thank You cards made up for all the wonderful gifts all the moms (and other people) give our family. It would be the perfect way to say a special "Thank You" for all the wonderful goodies we receive. That will be my next project.....after the photo books! Go here and check out all the thank you card designs to choose from!



***Bloggers- you want 50 free cards or a free photo book? Write about mom and Shutterfly on your blog and get either for FREE! Go here - password is Mom2011

No comments: