Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Eve

I have been meaning to post about our Christmas, which was undeniably the most fabulous one yet! But i have been putting it off mainly because I just haven't had time to go through all the videos and pictures yet. So I decided not to wait any longer and just share with you what Ive got. Christmas Eve was celebrated at my parents house. My sister had a stomach bug, so she was confined to upstairs. But that didn't stop us. The girls had a blast opening gifts, and eating Christmas dinner (they both stuffed their faces and probably ate as much as I did!).
Ainslee LOVED the necklaces........she wore them the entire night!
We draw names for gift giving at my parent's house. This year we bought for 1 person, and had a dollar limit for the gift. My little bro had us and he came up with a very clever thing for our gift. He planned out a mini scavenger hunt for us. He hid clues around the house (and even outside), and we had to follow them to get out present. It was such a cute idea, the girls LOVED it. He made sure to include them, here is one of the clues Ainslee had to find in my brother's hat.

Kaylee LOVES playing with John's iPod, so one of the clues was on his iPod. Kaylee had to find that one, while Ainslee supervised.

Kaylee got a hold of the camera and snapped this one of my mom and me.
Mom made the girls a few dress-up clothes to add to their box. Here is one of the skirts



My mom also gave the girls HER mom's old jewelry box. I just hope they dont distroy it. So far they have been so careful with it.

No comments: