Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cedar Hill Farm (take 3)

Last weekend we took our Annual trip to Cedar Hill Farm. This is our 3rd year for our family to visit the farm in October. Here are a few of the pics we took.
Here is Kaylee measuring in at 3'7". We have a pic of Ainlsee in the same spot, but it is on my mom's camera so I havent had a chance to get my hands on it yet.

The hay maze.... you can only make right turns, no left turns allowed. Here is the fat momma trying to figure it out. You can see Ainslee and Kaylee in the background, they have made it farther than I. But I think they got their lefts and rights confused a couple of times. Ha!

Here is my dad trying making his plan of attack

Ainslee says, "go that way momma"

We have a family pic in this spot from last year too

The girls LOVED the pony rides......can you tell?

This little girl LOVES her Abba! I mean R.E.A.L.L.Y loves him!
Giving Uncle Joe a kiss
On the train

My family, minus John who is away at college


It was a GREAT DAY! Hot and dusty, but great!

No comments: