Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cedar Hill Farm (more pics and videos)

I think Ainslee was about 2 hours late for her nap at this point, as you can tell by the look on her face. But I had to include this one because it is a rare picture of Marcus AND he is smiling!
Here is Ainslee standing next to the height measurer thingy. She is sort of slumped and didnt have her feet back, so it is hard to tell how tall she actually is.
The girls got to ride the ponies a couple of times each. They each LOVED it. This is the video of when Marcus walked around with them (obviously), but when I walked around with Ainslee the next time, the look on her face was priceless, because I didnt hold on to her, I let her do it by herself. And she thought she was big stuff!




Here we are on the little train





This video is a perfect example of why I am not able to get a good picture of the 2 of them together. I really dont know how to do it! Neither of them are ever looking at the camera at the same time.......EVER! Even though we didnt get a good picture, we sure did get a laugh from their lack of cooperation. I am open to any and ALL tips from moms, photographers, ANYONE!



No comments: