Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tykes and Trykes

Last Wednesday we went to a local activity for little Tykes. It was fun and cheap and we will DEFINITELY be going back!

Here is Kaylee riding her new bike from her Aunt Mary.......she loves it! When not riding around at Tykes and Trykes, she loves to cruise around the house.

She had to take a ride on the BIG bike! GO TIGERS GO!!! It only took her about 3 minutes to figure out how to pedal.
Ainslee wanted in on some of the fun too
But then she got distracted by Cruiz's tutu, and she just HAD to check it out
She got close enough to grab it (see her tongue out). HA! She is like "I have never seen something like that before."

All the kids got to try everyone elses bikes, I think Kaylee was the only one that tried EVERY bike there.
Anyone with little ones in the area that would like details let me know. They also had a "soft play area". Basically it is like a climbing area with slides and tunnels to crawl through (like at Chick-fil-A).
That night when we got home, Kaylee had left one of her lovies out in the living room. Marcus thought since it wasnt in her bed, it must be in the wash. Well it wasnt, and after she had fallen asleep I went into her room and gave it to her. She isnt attached to it by any means. It has always been in her bed with her (almost since birth), but when she doesnt have it she is fine (like when she spends the night out, she doesnt take it with her). I figured she had asked for it, so I wanted to give it to her. When I walked into her room she surprised me with how incredibly LOUD she was snoring......it was so cute! Even her little snores put a smile on my face! But what made me the most happiest mommy ever, was knowing that the snoring was a sign that she was WIPED OUT after a long day of fun!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hey Michelle, where was your awesome activity???