Friday, January 15, 2010

Kaylee's New Room

Here are the pictures of Kaylee's new room finally finished......well almost! Ha!

I know I know-- that's A LOT of dots! It isnt exactly what I had envisioned, but Im satisfied.

I replaced the picture in the frame as instructed by the godparents......I hope you are happy now. This wall still needs something else, maybe another frame??? I have to shelves I was going to repaint and maybe hang on this wall too, I dont know, my creative juices arent flowing at the moment.Kaylee asked to be in this picture

She said she was going to go to sleep. Does it look like she is going to fall asleep to you?

Even though I still have to figure out something to add to that one wall, move the night stand from Ainslee's room, and possibly sew her a new hamper liner, she STILL loves her new room and drags each and every guest that comes over in there to show them. Just exactly how long can we call it her "new room?"

1 comment:

Wanting What I Have said...

Isn't it so fun to have such a happy and appreciative little girl after all those hours of painting!!!:) So fun!