Friday, November 20, 2009

Boston

warning another LOOOONGG post ahead........

Here is a compilation of some of the pictures we took on our last trip to Boston. Some are from the camera, and some are from our phones (AKA crappy quality). This trip was short......VERY short! We barely had time to adjust, before we had to come home again. note to self: make trips with 2 small children, longer than 5 days. We actually didnt take any pictures with our big camera, except at the game, and after 600+ pictures that day, I guess we felt the camera needed a break. I'm not kidding when I said we have more than 600 pictures of a FOOTBALL game and NONE of our beautiful children! Oh well, at least we have the game FULLY documented! Ha! I wont bore you with all 600+ pictures (no thanks required), but I did pick a handful to show. As you know Marcus' birthday was just the other day, and this was his present from his big sis. She and Harry got ON THE FIELD PASSES for pregame. But the beauty of it was not only that we had access to the field during warm-up, it was that they choose the game where THEIR favorite team (Patriots) and our favorite team (Dolphins) were playing each other. HOW AWESOME IS THAT!?! So this was my first NFL experience, and let me tell you it was pretty awesome. We wont talk about what the outcome of the game was, but it was a darn good game, and we had a BLAST!


The weather was beautiful, I mean unseasonable warm and not a cloud in the sky. We were actually warm in our long sleeves. It was quite funny that friends' of mine (from here) went up for a game a few weeks ago and they got caught in a freak blizzard snow stormy thing at that game. So the picture above is us on the field (obviously) before the game started. Marcus was so excited that he actually smiled for pictures. ha!


Where's Crista you might ask?

OHHH there she is. I have no idea why she was never in the "group pictures"



I caught this shot on my phone......Jason Taylor......I just love this guy! He is my favorite, and is much more fun to watch in person than on TV.

Marcus snapped this great shot of Jason

and here we are in our seats, Marcus decided to show some respect while we were on the field and save his Dolphins attire til we were in our seats


We had such a fantastic time at the game!
Thanks HARRY and CRISTA!!!

--------------------------------------

Here are a few of the pictures we took during the rest of our trip. Like I said before we didnt do much this trip. We made it to an outlet mall for some shopping, the Children's Museum (AKA germ fest), and to my new favorite restaurant for some delicious GF food. Besides that we pretty much just chilled at home, Crista had a friend from home come into town for work so she joined us for dinner one night, and then they invited one of the "cousins" and his family over for another night. It was a really really nice visit!

Ainslee was chillin' in an Adirondack chair, but she doesnt sit still for long anymore, even if mommy wants to snap a picture

Kaylee playing in the water at the Children's Museum, she LOVES that place. She talks about it ALL.THE.TIME!

Ainslee had WAY more fun in the infant area this time. She was much more mobile, and the PERFECT age for it. Kaylee was almost the exact same age when we brought her. I should dig up some of those pictures.

Marcus just couldnt resist joining in on the fun!

Here is Kaylee at LLBean, she found her soul mate. She was asking him to buy her some shoes.


Kaylee was prepared for hours of shopping at the outlet mall.

Here are a few of the videos....

She sort of got distracted by that darn baby in the mirror, but once she got back on track she made it over the bumps and down the ramp with grace.

I couldve stayed there all day watching this baby play. She LOVED it, and I LOVED watching her explore. Im just amazed at how well she gets around now, there's no slowing her down now oh boy!

We made it to a park on our last day, and it man was it chilly. I wasnt quite prepared for the weather after all the beautiful days we had before that. This video might make those who get motion sick a little queasy, sorry about that. She had so much fun in that swing.

And I had to share this one with you. This is an area in the Children's Museum where you can paint with water. After a few seconds the water disappears. Such a GREAT idea, no cleanup involved, I gotta figure out how to get one of those at home. I asked Kaylee to draw a "K" for Kaylee, when she messed up and drew a "T" she told me it was Jesus. I'm not exactly sure what the circles are that she drew but she assured me that the cross was Jesus.

No comments: