Monday, August 8, 2011

Since my last post.....

  • I have NOT gone through our Florida pics (I know I am SO bad for not sharing, I hope to fit that into my schedule sometime soon)
  • I have pulled BOTH girls out of MDO and have decided to start home school this year, as apposed to supplementing this year and starting full time next year.
  • As I prepare the "school room" the girls can hardly contain themselves, they want to spend all day in there doing "school work", it is going to be such a fun adventure!
  • I have been busy growing a belly, feeling baby kicks, and noticing all the differences between this pregnancy and the previous ones.
  • I was informed by Kaylee that "if I am going to go to school at home, and you are going to be my teacher, then we MUST get a playground for the backyard so that I can have my recess time!"
  • I completed my "cleanse" and it was AH-MAZING!!!!! I have decided that I am going to do it about 3-4 times a year. I love love loved it! And hopefully one day will have the time to blog about it!
  • Our washer finally bit the dust, we have been without a means for washing clothes (except for at my moms house) for about 12 days. We only have 7 more days to go until the new ones are delivered! I cant believe I am joining the 21st century and getting front loaders!!!
  • Ainslee has began the lovely "sleep transition". Dont get me wrong she still sleeps better than most, but both girls think that 7 am is the new wake up time. While I think that 7:30-7:40 is a nicer wake up time, I think I am going to be the one that makes the adjustment!
  • I am busy trying to get my items ready for the consignment sale that I participate in twice a year. I am looking forward to getting rid of items they dont wear and buying Kaylee some bigger clothes/shoes, as she will NOT quit growing!
  • I have been working on a delayed vaccination schedule for the new baby, as well as how I am going to catch Ainslee up on her vacs, because that has sort of slipped my mind for the past 6 months! (anyone with delayed vacs schedules please let me know your thoughts/ideas)
  • I have joined a Gluten Free menu planning website, and while I am still unable to eat meat, my family has been enjoying wonderful tasty and healthy meals. And I am enjoying the ease and simplicity of the help with meal planning and shopping!
  • thats about all I have been doing, at least that I can remember right now. Kaylee is awake from her ever shrinking nap, and we are off to get allergy shots and pay Whole Foods a visit.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck with the homeschooling adventure! I think girls are so much more eager to do "school" than boys, or at least my boys!
As for the vacs I would like to know what you decide for the new baby as I have been starting to think about that as well. I only delayed MMR and Chicken Pox with the boys.

Brenda said...

Hey Michele, so glad to hear you have decided to HS. I am waiting for a free minute to write to you about my hospital exp. and vax. Coming soon!