Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wordless Wednesday (sort of)

We had a nice day outside the other day, the weather was just too awesome to stay in. After 3 hours we were ALL ready for bed (except Kaylee, ha!)
As if the dog hair isnt enough......
and this is one of her favorite ways to go down the slide, it doesnt surprise me considering it is her favorite way to get around......on her left knee


Kaylee is dreaming about the where that jeep will take her one day. Ok maybe not THAT jeep, but i'm sure if she bats those big blue eyes, when she is 18, at her daddy he will buy her any car she wants.

These girls are going to be best friends


Her smiles are getting better, still not normal, but better

Ainslee: "Kaylee, wait for me!"

Ainslee: "I promise one day I will be able to keep up with you, and then you will be sorry you were ever mean to me!"


Kaylee: "come on Ainslee I will help you"
Ainslee: "thanks! I knew I loved you!"


1 comment:

Wanting What I Have said...

Great shots! ESpecially the last few...love the one of the girls walking together! So sweet!