Sunday, March 28, 2010

Some videos

Ainslee is like a lab puppy with a tennis ball when it comes to match box cars. I know that sounds sort of weird, but you have to see this video



It is so fun to play on daddy's beer. Oh and you gotta love the sound she makes when something pisses her off.

Girls playing in the bath, watch at the very end where Kaylee tries to get Ainslee to put the "mask", I wish I would have kept the video rolling for about 5 more seconds.

And here is Kaylee limping because she got 2 booboos on her knees at her friend MT's house. She was so pitiful for DAYS afterwards, I swear she has major injuries that dont phase her then little scrapes on her knees are like the end of the world.


Ainslee's primary means of transportation. Gotta love the 1/2 walk + 1/2 crawl version. We like to call it the left knee scoot. She is wearing out the left knee in all of her pants.



You think I talk on the phone too much? When the phone rings Ainslee screams and points to it for me to answer it, maybe I should start letting her answer it......she seems to be mastering the techinque.

1 comment:

Crista and Harry said...

all the videos are wonderful! Love the left knee scoot - wow she is fast!