Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I am officially a cow

People always comment on how small I look when I am pregnant. They say I don't look as far along as I really am. Well I have decided that everyone needs glasses!

I had my checkup the other day and I am measuring so far ahead of schedule she is going to do an ultrasound next appointment to check and make sure everything is ok. I was actually going to ask for one, but I didn't even have to. I gained 9 pounds in 4 weeks. She tried to convince me it was Thanksgiving or because we were travelling. I didn't buy it though. 9 freaking pounds! I thought I was going to die when I heard it was that much. So I asked her how much I have gained so far this pregnancy and as of now, with 9 weeks to go, I have gained more this time than total when I was pregnant with Kaylee. Her exact words were "well let's just try and only gain 1 pound a week from here on out, instead of the usual 2 pounds a week at this stage."

No comments: