Thursday, May 8, 2008

Friendly Laughing Ghost

So i dont post for weeks and then i post like 4 things in 2 days.....i just could not resist sharing this one with everyone!

I took this video of Kaylee tonight. She was playing with Marcus while I prepared dinner. Then next thing I know i see a green monster come around the corner laughing. She had gone into her bedroom all by herself, got her blanket out of her crib, put it on her head, and was walking around the house laughing and running into things. So she came into the kitchen ran into the oven, then the door frame, and fell down laughing. I was laughing so hard! I grabbed my phone and took this video of her. It was absolutely hilarious to watch. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hiya
That is spooky! how did she manage to run around and not hit anything... very funny.

Great to see you all in video and hear your voices... we are so far from being that technologically advanced in our houses that we may be on walking frames before you see us online!!

All good here - get bigger by the day. Only 12 weeks to go (roughly) and getting more uncomfortable all the time but feeling good otherwise. I'm seeing Norma on Sunday so dying to see how her bump is developing too. Busy time for the Radford household - nuala will be frantically trying to buy neutral coloured items for not one but two babies!

Give my love to Rita and Ceire.
God Bless
Nic
XX