Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"M" activities and more

For the letter "M" we did a few activities with M&M's. Here is Ainslee sorting hers and displaying a LOT of self control by not eating any until the project is complete





Here is Kaylee making a design with her M&M's based on the example I gave her. (notice her smoothie on the left bottom of the pic)




The completed design


Today she was required to match all capital and lowercase letters. She was VERY proud of her completed work.

We are trucking right along with the alphabet, we only have 7 letters left to complete before we move on to our next curriculum. I am trying to get started with her "harder" curriculum with enough time to get adjusted before the baby arrives.


Today I have to say that Kaylee skip counted by 10's to 100. I was so proud of her! She seems to have my love of math, and I am hoping to purchase a curriculum that will help foster that love soon. But for now I just improvise and use as much from the Confessions curriculum I can.

No comments: