Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Here I am

Here are a few pics from April (well the beginning of April). I am still trying to dig myself out of the near 2 month hole I have dug for myself on this here blog of mine. I cant believe it has been so long. But feast your eyes, cause the Martinez girls are growing up and are nothing short of cuteness!...


The look on Kaylee's face in this picture CRACKS me up!

My friend Bethany took these pictures, I wish I had her talent!



Bethany's daughter is so used to the camera in front of her face that she has mastered the art of posing, she follows directions when Bethany says "turn this way, lean that way, do this, do that." What ever the command Bella listens and obeys. Sometimes Bella has her own idea of "poses" and Bethany just rolls with it and snaps beautiful pictures. So we found this bench and wanted to get some shots of the girls, Bella sits down puts her arm on the side and poses ever so delicately. Bethany get some wonderful shots and then tells Kaylee to hop up. And this is how MY child "poses!" UGH! But she sure did make us laugh!




Gotta love the fish lips
She crossed her legs on her own in this one, maybe just a few more "posing" lessons from Bella and she will be a much better model for Miss Bethany.

Kaylee is whispering their plan of attack, and Ainslee is soaking it ALL in!


I've taken up a new hobby.......hope it doesnt kill me!

I need more practice


Marcus and his protege, he cant wait until she is old enough to do this by herself

Had to throw in a video of Ainslee too

No comments: