Saturday, May 29, 2010

Firsts and Lasts

We have had quite a few "firsts" and "lasts" over the past 2 months, some worth mentioning and others not so much. In no particular order here is a little recap of them.

1st chocolate covered strawberry
1st time at the water park, she was all smiles, until.........

the water came on!

1st trip to the Farmer's Market, we will be there every Tuesday, I love that place, nothing like some fresh fruits and veggies, oh and farm fresh eggs are my new FAVORITE! If you havent tried any, you should, the difference is amazing!
she is eating a fresh green bean and showing it to me

Last day of gymnastics

1st time on the slip 'n slide



1st time I filled up the baby pool and let them splash around

1st time trying on her new "gobbles"


First live sporting event. The opening day of FedEx Park! The new baseball stadium for the U of M Tiger baseball team.
(feast your eye on a rare "true" smile from Kaylee in a photo)
Should I be worried she is already holding hands with boys?


First movie in a movie theater. I took her to see Oceans on Earth Day! I thought she might enjoy it, but it was a bust! She sat for like the first 20 minutes then it was all down hill. She really enjoyed her popcorn though.

Ok so there was only one "last", but the last day of school happened somewhere in there, and come to think of it DARN IT i didnt even get a picture. Just chalk that one down with the rest of my bad mommy moments!

No comments: