Saturday, July 19, 2008

A much needed break

As most of you already know I am pregnant again. You can always see how far along I am by looking at the pregnancy widget I added to the top right of my blog. I will be adding other fun things to go with my pregnancy as time goes by.

Anyways, I have been laid up with morning sickness (or as in my case "ALL FREAKING DAY sickness"). At least I can safely say that it is not as bad as it was when I was pregnant with Kaylee. I have found a comfy spot on the couch that i like to call home and pretty much stay there all day. I try to only get up when needed, in fear of getting sick everywhere. Things that fall into the "as needed" category include: Tahoe being attacked by his loving sister, eating time for Kaylee (which always makes me sick to smell the food), Kaylee's potty breaks, my potty breaks, any suspicious noises coming from the other room alerting me that she is getting into some sort of trouble. I, being such an active person, am having a lot of guilt and stress piling up from being so dang lazy. I hate that Kaylee has seen me basically inactive for the past couple of weeks. So I decided to muster up enough energy to take her outside the other day to go put a piece of mail in the mail box. And to my surprise after being outside for 15 minutes I wasn't feeling too bad. I decided that Kaylee and I both needed a break from the boredom we have been subjected to. So I went down to our shop and got out the little swimming pool I had bought a few years ago. It was really dirty, but nothing that good ol' vinegar can't handle. So after it was sparkling clean, I decided to fill it up and go for a dip. Out here in the country we are on well water. And if that means nothing to you, think about getting into water that came from about 150 feet down, IT IS FREEZING! I didnt have time to let it warm up in the sun, because it was getting close to nap time. So our only choice was to jump on in. She had so much fun, we are going to try and get outside more often, maybe my morning sickness will die down a bit so I can enjoy more times like these with Kaylee.

check out the pictures in the slideshow above

No comments: