Wednesday, January 30, 2008

1 Year Portraits


Ok, so some could say that i have not documented Kaylee's 1st year very well. We did not get any videos of her until she was like 11 months old. Well, except for the ones on other people's cameras. (anyone that has a video of her, please send it to me.....i am desperate for early videos of her) Anyways so my New Years Promise is to be better about taking pictures and videos of her, because everyone knows how fast kids grow up. So i thought we would start by getting her pictures made for her 1st birthday. The photo shoot did not go exactly as planned, but what goes as planned when a 1 year old is concerned? she was not "herself" in the unfamiliar environment. So my great friend Bethany has offered to take some shots of her in familiar settings so we can capture her TRUE personality, and man does she have a GREAT PERSONALITY! But in the meantime, i thought i would post some of the pics that we got.




3 comments:

Damie said...

Oh my gosh you have a gorgeous blog! I am jealous! I need to work on mine!
Ok, now I am going to actually read what you wrote :)

And, I just have more energy b/c I do not have a kid to watch after!

*Princess Mommy* said...

ok, so every time you look at those pictures and think they are great, remember to thank me. I dressed her. HAAAAA!!!! TOTALLY kidding but I know you get it!! Those really are adorable, if I do say so myself!!

Mommy of THREE little MONKEYS said...

Trust me I know who dressed her! And I know that it wasn't me! Everytime someone sees them they comment on her dress and i tell them that it is yours. I could not have done that day without you. and i am going to schedule her next portrait session around your schedule too.