Friday, September 17, 2010

Peek-a-boo

Where have I been for the past.......ugh........(sigh)........3 MONTHS?

I dug myself a hole so deep with this blog I dont even know where to begin. Lets just say we have been busy, busy, busy, going, going, going, ALL the time. We have been on many trips, seen new things, learned lots of new things, and grown so much! I cant wait to tell you all about it! I hope I dont leave too much out because it has all been so much fun!

In June/July we went to Florida with my parents (and little bro). Our trip ended up being almost 2 weeks, and it was ever so fun! a few highlights from June/July:

-Kaylee learned to swim
-Ainslee found her LOVE of the water, not quite as much "love" as Kaylee but pretty much "love" (see photos and videos below)
-we conquered another trip with countless hours in the car.......and survived!
-I managed to get Ainslee potty trained during the day
-we had an AWESOME party at our house, with many friends, lots of food, and a super fun water slide
-and thats about all I can remember
here is some of the evidence (thank god for pictures, if not for them I might forget all my experiences!


these pictures are completely backwards (I hate how blogger uploads pics!) so you will be taken on our trip but starting from the end going back to the beginning.

kaylee being thrown around the pool
Kaylee jumping off the side and swimming BY HERSELF!

The beginning of the jump

Ainslee enjoying being thrown around too

One of the best pictures of Ainslee

Kaylee flying the airplane.....watch out you guys, she might just be YOUR pilot one day

Kaylee swimming 1st time

Kaylee with a crazy look on her face

Kaylee holding the gator

Family photo at the gator show

Mommy and Ainslee at the gator show

Ainslee surfing at Ron Jon

One of the best photos EVER of Kaylee

Kaylee took this lovely pic of her parents, she is a budding photographer

This picture cracks me up everytime i see it! Kaylee all calm as she chokes her sister, so typical! (I promise no one was injured or harmed during this photo)

a rare sweet pic of the 2 of them

Ainslee in her swim suit and sun glasses stealing Uncle Johnny's breakfast before she heads to the pool
Daddy working, Ainslee showing off her sun glasses

Kaylee eating, besides swimming, this was her favorite pasttime on the trip!

Kaylee and Uncle Johnny in the pool

Kaylee eating her popsicle

Ainslee eating her popsicle

Ainslee on the carousel with Uncle Johnny

Family photo on the beach watching the fireworks

The girls on the beach (despite the hugeness of my belly, I am NOT pregnant! Looks like I have some work to do in the belly department)

another impromptu family photo on the beach

At the carnival before getting on the ferris wheel


-------------------------------------------------------

I didnt get any pictures during our party, but here are some fun ones of us playing on the water slide the next day







These are just some fun bath time pics



2 comments:

Damie said...

precious pics....miss you!!!! your babies are beautiful!

Kelli said...

Yay! Glad you're back and that you had such a great time on your adventures! :0